Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo, I got my windshield sunshade yesterday :cool:! It's a perfect fit for the Fiesta. I got tired of going to the auto parts store and shopping around to find one that fits the size of the Fiesta. I finally found one on Ebay. I posted a thread a couple weeks ago asking if anyone found one, but I guess I answered my own question. Anyway, here are the pics of the sunshield by Heatshield.

Overall the quality is very good. The sunshield rolls up and there is a built in velcro that wraps around to secure when rolled up. As far as I know, they are the first one to come out here in the U.S. that fits specifically for the Fiesta. The pattern was introduced about 2 weeks ago.

For those of you that one to buy one, the Ebay store is cheaper than their online store. Go figure :rolleyes:! Just search for Ford Fiesta 2011 windshield. Their website is under wooddash.com. And no I am not affiliated with the company. I just wanted to share the info to those who are looking for a sunshade that fits the Fiesta.

Oh and the pattern or item # is: 1260

·
Registered
343 Posts
neat, i had no idea there was a company that custom fit these things

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
neat, i had no idea there was a company that custom fit these things
I was surprised too that they had it available for the 2011 Fiesta. I had to email them first though to make sure that it was an exact fit to the Fiesta.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
I am gonna look into getting this. I plan on getting a Monterey Gray with dark interior, so it'll be a heat magnet for sure!
I got a black with black leather interior yesterday and today it sat in the Florida sun all day will I was working. I got in and had the A/C on the 3rd fan setting out 4 and it was cooled down after about 10 minutes of driving so I turned the fan down to the 1 setting and turned the temp setting to a little warmer setting. In other words the A/C in the Fiesta works great.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
I tried during my test drive and it was wonderful. My current car has "manual A/C" as I like to call it; roll the window down yourself and hope we're drivin' fast! Hehe :)

A lot of things shouldn't get as hot as it can inside a car though, which is why I'd like a sunscreen.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I tried during my test drive and it was wonderful. My current car has "manual A/C" as I like to call it; roll the window down yourself and hope we're drivin' fast! Hehe :)

A lot of things shouldn't get as hot as it can inside a car though, which is why I'd like a sunscreen.
I've also noticed how nice the air is on my test drives. I had a 4/55 A/C on my Focus. 4 windows open at 55mph.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
does that sunshield say "remove before driving" on the back?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yeah that is what companies have to do in order to keep from being sued because of the number of idiots and lawyers. Common sense cannot not be assumed to exist in society today because of this. Hell just look at the lady that sued McDonalds because she spilled hot coffee on herself and they didn't warn her it was hot. DUHH its coffee.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts