Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would join the fun since I am always on forums and just purchased a fiesta.

Little background on me, my names cJ Im 22 and ordered my fiesta on july 15. Its due for delivery the week of 9/6 so im pretty excited to get it and void my warranty lol

Its a tuxedo black se hatch w/ sync and a 5spd. I personally do not like any of the factory wheels so a have this set of 17" Enkei EV5's to go on it when its delivered. Ignore the block shoes, i just thought they were appropriate

i also got this lil purple bottle and some solinoids to go with it...dunno if i will end up using it though. I just like the idea of being the first fiesta in Tennessee (yes thats where im from) with nitrous. (if you call it NOS ill cut you :) lol)

Nashville to be exact

but thats about it. O and my other vehicles are a 2004 ford ranger and a 1989 mustang GT with one of those hairdryer things...

see ya on the forums. ;)

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Welcome! And congrats on the impending delivery of your car. I'm glad to see someone throwing new shoes on their car right outta the gate too.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I would skip the bottle, but awesome shoe selection! I love 5-spoke wheels. Nice Mustang as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wow, I can't wait to see those rims on your Fiesta. Those are just the style I've been waiting to see on a Fiesta, especially a black one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i love the wheels. I wash they made em in solid black but i figure the hyperblack will give it a nice offset and keep it away from that murdered look.

As far as putting them on right out of the gate the plan is literally

take delivery of the car...drive it to discount tire, and have wheels and tires installed. I was upset at first cause i was having to wait on installing tires because i needed my tpms sensors. However since i have the stock tires (15") that will be brand new discount is trading me tires. Not having to buy tires is always awesome :)

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Welcome

thanks guys.

Hopefully my car will come in when they say it will so i can be a legit member.
All members are legit if they have Fiesta interest. I joined here a couple months before ordering so that I could learn more and ask questions. I am waiting on my car, many members are, but I still feel legit, yo.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
I was wondering if it'd come across as I'd meant it. :) I think so! Hehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts