Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bought some adjustable sway bar end links. Much needed. Will put them on when I get my BC racing coilovers in the mail. Guys dont ever buy cheap coilovers, I've had rev9 coilovers for less than two years and they are already ****ed.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm no expert but cheap equals cheap materials. I'll take pics later but rust is a problem. The rear shocks on mine are shot. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks like I’ll be needing sway bar links too. Would you recommend these adjustable ones for coilovers? Got a link? Only saw ST ones not sure part numbers are the same. Thanks man.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks like I’ll be needing sway bar links too. Would you recommend these adjustable ones for coilovers? Got a link? Only saw ST ones not sure part numbers are the same. Thanks man.
Can't speak to the fancy adjustable ones, but I just replaced the OEM end links with the Moogs. Seemed to smooth out steering feel at the extremities. The OEM boots were definitely degraded and worked over after 94k miles. Make sure the techs grease them if you get the Moogs. The shop I went to forgot 😒

1 - 6 of 6 Posts