Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this problem about a month ago on my 2016 and I disconnected the battery, it worked just fine but a couple days ago it started again. When I press the media button it will only stay for a split second, the phone button does nothing, AUX doesn't work, voice control does nothing and the USB port does nothing. I've replaced the fuse and disconnected the battery once again and that didn't work. Any advice?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had this problem repeatedly with a cheap phone which I assume was doing improper bluetooth things and sending the SYNC system into a bad state. When you yank the fuse next time, leave it out for a minute or two.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had this problem about a month ago on my 2016 and I disconnected the battery, it worked just fine but a couple days ago it started again. When I press the media button it will only stay for a split second, the phone button does nothing, AUX doesn't work, voice control does nothing and the USB port does nothing. I've replaced the fuse and disconnected the battery once again and that didn't work. Any advice?
I had this same problem frequently, had to pull the fuse all the time. What I ended up doing was getting an external bluetooth receiver that plugs into the AUX port and then never having to use the sync functions again. It seems like it freezes when you go back and forth between aux and bluetooth, especially when using the sync voice controls. So this stops that, it defaults to aux anyway so now I don't have to mess with anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
APIM module

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
APIM module
Okay so i had the battery replaced after being gone for a month... I then started my car to a transmission malfunction service now!. apparently it's a ECM issue and i have no clue how to go about getting this fixed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had this same problem frequently, had to pull the fuse all the time. What I ended up doing was getting an external bluetooth receiver that plugs into the AUX port and then never having to use the sync functions again. It seems like it freezes when you go back and forth between aux and bluetooth, especially when using the sync voice controls. So this stops that, it defaults to aux anyway so now I don't have to mess with anything.
I ended up doing this thanks! but im dealing with a bigger problem now and it's the ECM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts