Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I’ve just got a new (to me) Ford Fiesta 1.0L eco boost 2015. It’s a big upgrade for me from my previous Citroen c3 which was 2006 and a bit battered.

Two things I’m struggling to understand how to use and would love help with:

1) Air con. It’s great but I’ve noticed the blowers that face the passengers don’t always seem to blow much air out? Even on high blowers setting, which the right blowers specifically selected, they just don’t seem to always blow as much air out as you’d expect, often it’s barely anything. Am I doing something wrong? Sometimes they work just fine! I’m just confused as to why I can’t just have air blown at my face at the speed id expect.

2) SYNC - the day I got it I paired my phone (iPhone) and Google maps instructions came out through the speakers absolutely fine, just pausing the radio. Now, no sound comes out on Google maps? Everything else eg phone calling and voice commands works absolutely fine so I can’t understand it?

would appreciate any help! I may well be being stupid

·
Super Moderator
1,316 Posts
Hello. Most of the members here and their cars are from North America so there maybe some differences. As for your AC, I would check the cabin air filter to see if it is clogged. It may also be a blend door actuator that is failing. Do you here a clicking sound from behind the dash when you start e car or change your HVAC settings? There are many YouTube videos on this. As for Sync, I would defer to the Ford Owner site and Sync support

1 - 2 of 2 Posts