Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just "shopping" around for fun this morning. Brien Ford in Everett, WA has a Silver SE Hatch with the 201A Package plus Sirius / Ambient Lighting, plus a couple minor dealer options. MSRP is $17,980.00, it's showing a "Special Price" of $16990.00.

I've seen plenty marked up, this is the first I've seen marked down.

Lynnwood New 2011 Ford Fiesta SE Seattle

Window Sticker is here:

http://www.inventory.fordvehicles.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=3FADP4EJ7BM117022&hash=2cd5b89af8ef79dfd2972aac58f5282

Anybody else seen a Discounted one?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wonder if you can get a plan off the dealers special price(or if that includes a plan)

all the dealers by me have "special prices too". For instance, if a car is 16800 msrp, they will say a special price of 15980 (for example), then when you read at the bottom, it says pricing is based on A/z plan, military and any other discount or incentive available to ford. Price may rise if not qualified for these discounts.

seems like it could be the case here as well, or is it really a discount?

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
The dealers I spoke to said they're pricing at or above MSRP publicly, but if people want to negotiate below they will. I got my SES quote $700 below MSRP, which is good in my book! See the Financing thread... around here somewhere...

·
Registered
61 Posts
well i got mine at z- plan...which took $1000 off of my sticker of $17,500..dont know if there discounting regular people in n.e. ohio.....:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Our dealer told us today they have 4 sedans in stock that aren't moving. The hatchbacks sell as soon as they get there. I'm guessing it will be easier to buy a sedan below MSRP

·
Registered
143 Posts
I used x-plan on mine and got a $750 coupon b/c I requested paper brochure in mail. For SES Fiesta, Leather, moonroof, 301a package it has MSRP of $21,070, I'm getting it for $19,786, just under invoice. that's after dealership fees. Not too shabby eh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts