Fiesta Faction banner

the thirteen13 review series

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BRGT350 
#1 ·
I have had very little time to get posts up recently. In honor of hitting the magical 13,013 mileage marker, I set out to put up 3 unconventional car review posts. The first deals the comfort and usability of the Fiesta CLICK HERE while the second is basically data around the MPG performance of the car CLICK HERE. I would have liked to put more analysis into the second but decided it was better to get something out there. Please feel free to ask questions or suggest data points you would like to see on the ScanGauge II. The third and final post will be out later this week dealing with the intangibles of the car as well as relaying my discussion with the Fiesta team concerning how the car would be "Americanized". Enjoy... Seth

#3 ·
Mine is off almost 8-10 mph at 75. I hooked up my Tom-Tom for a road trip and noticed I was driving way slower than the speedometer indicated. My SVT Focus is only off a few mph at 75, so that one is pretty close.

Seth,
Great job on putting over 13k on your Fiesta! I will get some time after work to read over your reviews.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.