Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much delay I decided to replace the timing belt and water pump. The whole job went well except for spilling the pan with the drained antifreeze. Never did a motor without a keyway and was hesitant in doing the final torque on the crank bolt. In the end no broken bolts and everything went smooth. I spent a fair amount of time researching the job and in the end purchased the tool to hold the cams, the pin for the crank and also the tool to lock the flywheel. The flywheel locking tool is the best. At no time was I worried about the crank moving. Now that the job is complete I am going to sell the tools. If anyone from the forum is interested please pm me. If no one is interested I'll put them up on ebay.

·
Registered
14 Posts
After much delay I decided to replace the timing belt and water pump. The whole job went well except for spilling the pan with the drained antifreeze. Never did a motor without a keyway and was hesitant in doing the final torque on the crank bolt. In the end no broken bolts and everything went smooth. I spent a fair amount of time researching the job and in the end purchased the tool to hold the cams, the pin for the crank and also the tool to lock the flywheel. The flywheel locking tool is the best. At no time was I worried about the crank moving. Now that the job is complete I am going to sell the tools. If anyone from the forum is interested please pm me. If no one is interested I'll put them up on ebay.
How many miles does your car have?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daughters car and it just hit 200,000km. I decided to do the belt now based on it's a 2011 and milage. Also rather do repairs in the summer then in the winter.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for $70.00 CND plus actual shipping costs. Also can copy the complete instructions from the ford work shop manual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts