Fiesta Faction banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, mine still does it too... Was it a new transmission or a rebuilt transmission?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The invoice didn't say rebuilt. Not sure if that means it was new for sure or not.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Look through my post history. Had the same noise when decelerating from 45 to about 25 at around 15k miles. It was a clock gear that was grinding. Trans was replaced, sound never came back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
429 Posts
The Fiesta is a GREAT car, but the dang tranny...
I haven't really driven mine in the last 4 years, is this still an issue?

I just had mine serviced and was told that the clutches were slipping. These clutches lasted me from March 2012 to last week. Granted, it wasn't driven much in the last four years.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Unfortunately.
Mine is a 2014 and was told the clutch is going...but, for some reason, the 14s (at least not mine according to their system) is under the clutch warranty, only the TCM.
67k on the clock

I still drive it, and, for the most part, its good, but I do worry about the future.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Ah. That's odd. My 2011 has the 100 or 150k 10 year warranty.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Maybe because they stated with the more robust clutches?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day I have a 2012 Ford fiesta I have extended warranty on it I hear the same sound we very one here is talking about stop around 20-40km when moving off and when slowing down. Bring to the dealer they say it's common but reading some comment here I believe otherwise

41 - 51 of 51 Posts