Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Yellow SEL Hatch 6 spd UNSOLD at Sam Pack's 5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills Texas....go see Sherri Goodwin!

I will be there in the morning having accessories added to my Fiesta by the aftermarket dept....

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
SEL isn't a hatchback trim.

·
Registered
341 Posts
There is a Yellow SEL Hatch 6 spd UNSOLD at Sam Pack's 5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills Texas....go see Sherri Goodwin!

I will be there in the morning having accessories added to my Fiesta by the aftermarket dept....
omgyellow. I love that color. I can't wait until my dealer gets theirs so I can go ogle it. I drool when I look at the ones on the Ford Fiesta's facebook page.

·
Registered
57 Posts

that's my car!!!!!!! now how to get it from texas!!! i could drive it back and i would still be home before mine shows up here in washington! i guess i have to wait!!! :(

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's still there!

Embalmer has a SEL sedan, and made a little mistake here :) Of course it's s yellow SES.
My bad on the mis-designation.......

The Yellow hatch is still there...unsold, I can't believe it.......Good news is I finally got all of my accessories that were "Factory Invoice Dealer Install" My only screwup was not taking both Keys...didn't even think about them needing both to program my keypad for the keyless entry.......my bad.

Anyway....I know there was someone lurking around this forum looking for a Fiesta in North Texas....so I was just letting them know! It's very nice!

·
Registered
341 Posts
that's my car!!!!!!! now how to get it from texas!!! i could drive it back and i would still be home before mine shows up here in washington! i guess i have to wait!!! :(
Call up your dealer and see if he can work out a trade! And then we have to meet up so I can gawk at your car. It's only fair - you've seen mine!!! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yellow SES in Richardson

North Central Ford in Richardson has a yellow SES hatchback that isn't spoken for yet. Black leather with white piping.

·
Registered
341 Posts
North Central Ford in Richardson has a yellow SES hatchback that isn't spoken for yet. Black leather with white piping.
Oooh, like a Bumble bee. Waaaant.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Some pics

I rode my bike up there (it's 103 degrees outside!) and took some pics. Are those dealer add-ons pretty typical?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I really hate when dealers do this. Accessories and any other post-factory modifications should be only at the election of the customer. When I see an extra stickler like that I ignore it. If the dealer insists on the extra charge or the add-on feature is noticeable and cannot be removed, I walk away.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I rode my bike up there (it's 103 degrees outside!) and took some pics. Are those dealer add-ons pretty typical?
Fiesta looks great in the yellow. I agree with others that dealer add on is not for everyone.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That...is why you buy from Sam Pack Group 5 Star Ford

I really hate when dealers do this. Accessories and any other post-factory modifications should be only at the election of the customer. When I see an extra stickler like that I ignore it. If the dealer insists on the extra charge or the add-on feature is noticeable and cannot be removed, I walk away.
That is not even 30 % tint.... That dealership is a bunch of crooks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts