Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
New to the forums, but I would love for you guys to check out my Fiesta Movement Video and let me know what you think!

Would be ecstatic to take a tripped out Fiesta to some of the Detroit Cars & Coffee this summer!

Check it out here:

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
welcome to the Faction! Good luck with the Fiesta Movement application. Starting to get a few #Motorama members on the Faction.

Don't forget to add your Twitter screen name to the "Twitter Love" thread as well.

·
Fiesta Movement Rep
230 Posts
I really wish I can get my hands on that red 7-person bike thingy. And it's nice to see another Michgander on here - and the fact she is from Dallas gets an extra *high five* from me. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From one D to another! Love it here in Detroit but I do miss Dallas. Headed back next week on an excursion around Texas for work. Would love to see people riding the bike around like it's an everyday event!

·
Fiesta Movement Rep
230 Posts
From one D to another! Love it here in Detroit but I do miss Dallas. Headed back next week on an excursion around Texas for work. Would love to see people riding the bike around like it's an everyday event!
Yee haw! Have some Rudy's BBQ while you're in town. It's my fav BBQ joint! Mmmm..I'm salivating just thinking about it. LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yee haw! Have some Rudy's BBQ while you're in town. It's my fav BBQ joint! Mmmm..I'm salivating just thinking about it. LOL
My brother seems to love Rudy's but I haven't been. You can live vicariously through me, I'm doing just a little over 1000 miles over my 8 days in Texas so I'm sure I'll find the most delicious one to stop at!

·
Fiesta Movement Rep
230 Posts
My brother seems to love Rudy's but I haven't been. You can live vicariously through me, I'm doing just a little over 1000 miles over my 8 days in Texas so I'm sure I'll find the most delicious one to stop at!
Girllllll! If you get to know me a bit more, you will come to find out I can EAT, although with my gallstone issues and stuff, I am on a strict diet for a little while, but BOY! Give me some moist brisket and some jalapenos hot links...mmmm...I love food like these people love their cars on this site. :) You better tweet me some pics when you're there for 8 days. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Girllllll! If you get to know me a bit more, you will come to find out I can EAT, although with my gallstone issues and stuff, I am on a strict diet for a little while, but BOY! Give me some moist brisket and some jalapenos hot links...mmmm...I love food like these people love their cars on this site. :) You better tweet me some pics when you're there for 8 days. :)
Oh believe me I'll send some glorious photos your way. I'll also make you miss warm weather.. I'm disappointed that we've had such teases with warm weather here, can't it just be spring already?

·
Fiesta Movement Rep
230 Posts
Oh believe me I'll send some glorious photos your way. I'll also make you miss warm weather.. I'm disappointed that we've had such teases with warm weather here, can't it just be spring already?
If we are patient through this week, I hear that it's going to be consistently warmer next week. :) And I am not sure if your teases on Texas is a good thing or something I am going to regret asking you to send me pictures...hmm time will tell ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts