Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get the OEM mats (just for the front and rear seats, not the cargo area mat) for cheap or some sort of generic equivalent ?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Order OEM mats from a dealer, that's what I did. Maybe your salesman can get you his discount.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
make sure you get floor mats that have the grommets for the drivers mat. you don't want it to slide under the pedals. I'd suggest getting them from fordparts.com so they will be shaped correctly. the rear mats are sort of an odd shape. not exactly rectangular.

·
Registered
642 Posts
WeatherTech is developing a set for the new Fiesta

I checked with my dealer this morning on a 4-piece all-weather vinyl floor mat set for the Fiesta. They want $94/Set. I've also recently checked with WeatherTech (the company who makes the custom mats) and was told they are currently developing a set for the new 2011 Fiesta. I'm holding out to see what they bring out and how much. I'm hoping to have something before the snow flies in the Chicago area.

·
Registered
642 Posts
How much at Bill Jenkens?

How much can one expect to depart ($) for a set of all-weather floor mats for the Fiesta Hatchback? How about the OEM licensed armrest (Part #644A22)?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I ordered them from the factory (along with hatchback tray) and love it. It is of good quality and not too pricy!!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Are they vinyl, or rubber?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Excellent.

Except that's something else to convince SWMBO that she needs to buy: Window tint, mats, sill protectors...

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
I ordered them from the factory (along with hatchback tray) and love it. It is of good quality and not too pricy!!!!!
I'm thinking I'll get just the hatchback tray. I have a tarp in the trunk of my current car to protect the carpeting, but want something less tacky for the new hawtness. :) Does the tray fit well? I can be pretty annoyed by little rattles/squeaks of plastic on plastic.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I worked over my dealer a bit and got him to come down to about $75 for the complete set. This is the 4-Piece Ford Accessories set which fit perfect, thick rubber, with the driver's side grommet inserts (bottom only) to lock in place, and, they have the Fiesta name on all pieces. I got the cargo tray for about $57. Again, Ford Accessories; good quality stuff, fits tight and has the Fiesta name. Lastly, I picked up a set of the unlighted SS sil plates for about $57. Nice quality and they look really nice. I'm now looking at the rear bumper protector but I can't justify the price of $55 - $60 (same pricing level as the other stuff); it's nothing more than a plastic applique that sticks down. Anyone have an alternative source for this? I was thinking something on the lines of 3M 5 mil plastic film.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I worked over my dealer a bit and got him to come down to about $75 for the complete set. This is the 4-Piece Ford Accessories set which fit perfect, thick rubber, with the driver's side grommet inserts (bottom only) to lock in place, and, they have the Fiesta name on all pieces. I got the cargo tray for about $57. Again, Ford Accessories; good quality stuff, fits tight and has the Fiesta name. Lastly, I picked up a set of the unlighted SS sil plates for about $57. Nice quality and they look really nice. I'm now looking at the rear bumper protector but I can't justify the price of $55 - $60 (same pricing level as the other stuff); it's nothing more than a plastic applique that sticks down. Anyone have an alternative source for this? I was thinking something on the lines of 3M 5 mil plastic film.

That bumper protector Ford sells is a joke "size wise" (it also has the Fiesta name on it).

My stripe man (in the business over 25 yrs) made one up which goes below the top bumper lip, extends to the full end by the hatch opening and covers the majority of the opening width.

I had a 6 inch wide black matte stripe installed with 0.25 inch stripes on both sides going from the hood, roof, hatch plus the clear vinyl protector for $300. The stripe is the latest material which minimizes staining/fading (esp from bird droppings)!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
That bumper protector Ford sells is a joke "size wise" (it also has the Fiesta name on it).

My stripe man (in the business over 25 yrs) made one up which goes below the top bumper lip, extends to the full end by the hatch opening and covers the majority of the opening width.

I had a 6 inch wide black matte stripe installed with 0.25 inch stripes on both sides going from the hood, roof, hatch plus the clear vinyl protector for $300. The stripe is the latest material which minimizes staining/fading (esp from bird droppings)!
Could you post a picture of your stripe. I'm planning on going with two 6" or 7" stripes centered and separated by about 2" or 3". And a contrasting stripe along their sides.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Stripe & Homemade Bumper Protector

I second that motion: please post pics someplace so we can see your racing stripe, and your bumper protector.

·
Registered
13 Posts
WeatherTech is due out with mats and other accessories by November...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Could you post a picture of your stripe. I'm planning on going with two 6" or 7" stripes centered and separated by about 2" or 3". And a contrasting stripe along their sides.
Here you go pics of my Fiesta (new/old Fiesta and picture of Original Wraps larger center stripes):

I got the idea long ago to off center the stripe from pictures of the Euro Ford Ka Grand Prix.

2011 Coop's Fiesta | Facebook

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the Digital Fit Weathtech mats in my last car. They are expensive, but I love the way they made my car look super clean and different from others. As soon as they become available for my Fiesta I'm ordering them.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Could someone with the interior protection package hatchback "trunk" liner tray thingy post a picture of it? I am curious about how it actually looks and fits exactly. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts