Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone find one that fits for manual? They list auto only for fronts nothing for manual for 1.0l or st. I dont see why auto version wouldnt work, anyone try it yet? I have a 2016 btw.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the WeatherTech ones in my Fiesta and they fit great, no interference. I have had them in since I bought the car new.

·
Registered
60 Posts
When I bought mine, they had an option for manual and the ST. My brother got a set for his ST. I don't see that option anymore, so I don't know if the auto version will work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotcha. Yeah odd that they dropped it. Guessing eiher not enough sales for manual version or may interchange.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I used Weather tech mats in a 2014 Fiesta Titanium 5-speed. Drove 219,000mi no issues with interference with floor mats.
Weather tech doesn't approve of the mats for the 5-speed simply because they probably weren't tested using the manual transmission version. And their attorneys haven't signed of on them!
Sorry we live a sue happy world! Weather tech just covering their ass!

The weather tech mats will work just fine! Go for them. I personally like them better of Husky. Both of which I've owned in different vehicles. The Husky mats seem more rubbery while the Weather tech are more plasticey. The Weather tech mats seem to scrub up easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
The only thing I don't like about weather Tech mats is it does not cover the "dead pedal" area.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
354 Posts
The only thing I don't like about weather Tech mats is it does not cover the "dead pedal" area.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Anyone find one that fits for manual? They list auto only for fronts nothing for manual for 1.0l or st. I dont see why auto version wouldnt work, anyone try it yet? I have a 2016 btw.
I have the Westhertech mats in a 5 speed. They fit just fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To update I went with weather tech no issues with manual. Like someone mentioned it does not fully cover the dead pedal area probably like 2/3 of it which not a big deal for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts