Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the dealer and much to my surprise left without my new Fiesta. I haven't decided not to buy it but I found something odd that made me want to sleep on it before taking it home. The problem is each time I push in the clutch I hit my heal on this odd bump that goes across the whole floorboard about where your heals sit when your feet are on the pedals. When I hit the bump I find myself having to point my toe which is an odd motion to have to make.

In all my reading about the car and all of the reviews I never saw a mention of this issue so I have to think that the problem is just me. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone else find it irritating or do you get used to it over time?

·
Banned
528 Posts
It's there.....And you better push the pedal ALL THE WAY DOWN

I just got back from the dealer and much to my surprise left without my new Fiesta. I haven't decided not to buy it but I found something odd that made me want to sleep on it before taking it home. The problem is each time I push in the clutch I hit my heal on this odd bump that goes across the whole floorboard about where your heals sit when your feet are on the pedals. When I hit the bump I find myself having to point my toe which is an odd motion to have to make.

In all my reading about the car and all of the reviews I never saw a mention of this issue so I have to think that the problem is just me. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone else find it irritating or do you get used to it over time?
The bump is there so the clutch pedal will travel the full distance. You WILL grind heavily going to reverse if you don't "point your toe" as you say...I have to do the same thing.

·
Banned
528 Posts
You do get used to it...

I don't even notice it now, but the first few times your tranny goes "CRUNCH" going into reverse you will notice it!:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts