Fiesta Faction banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes and no. The bumper bolts to the frame no problem, but the ducting in the front of the US EcoBoost doesn't fit with it. Most of the ducting on my car was broken anyway so I didn't mind removing it. I also had to drill holes and re-mount the airbag sensors and ambient temperature sensor, since there weren't brackets for them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yes and no. The bumper bolts to the frame no problem, but the ducting in the front of the US EcoBoost doesn't fit with it. Most of the ducting on my car was broken anyway so I didn't mind removing it. I also had to drill holes and re-mount the airbag sensors and ambient temperature sensor, since there weren't brackets for them.
Alright thank you

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here's mine on Tarmacs and rev9 coilovers for reference. About 3 inch drop or so. The road at my work is horrible too but if you drive slow it's no problem. I would not suggest getting any tire bigger than 205 40 on the wheels or your gonna rub that low. View attachment 771 View attachment 772

Dude, those wheels are so clean 🤤Glad to login this morning and see some people still active on here

Where'd you get the window trim? Pretty good quality?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dude, those wheels are so clean 🤤Glad to login this morning and see some people still active on here

Where'd you get the window trim? Pretty good quality?
Got the window trim from amazon. They are just the stick on kind but good quality. I cant remember the brand tho.

·
Super Moderator
1,274 Posts
So I recently got a Fiesta and I always modify my cars, so having a stealthy car is nice. What are some nice mods that aren’t over the top? Such as interior mods, exterior mods, and performance. Let me know what you guys have done.
I have a Mountune Green drop in air filter I just took out of my car. I am letting it go for cheap. DM if interested.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts