Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 7852 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get an ongoing thread going!!!

Today I washed, clay bar'd and waxed the Fiesta. I also shined the tires and wiped down the interior.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Now, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!! :cool:

How did you acquire same? How much did that cost? That's one thing I'd LOVE to do to my Fiesta!

Otherwise, I need to wash mine SOON!
I have Owned / Modified / Restored over a Dozen VWs over the past few years, i had these lying around. I used these for mock up and purchased a new pair from this place called Auto Parts at AutohausAZ - OEM Auto Parts - Discount Replacement Parts, Resources and Car Care Tips

part # 893951223 and 893951221

A whopping $12.30 Each LOLZ

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I drove her to the bank and had a 70yo man admire it.

Then I drove to the grocery store to pick up dinner and chuckled at the Versa driver.

In about 15 minutes I will drive her home and let her rest for the afternoon. :D

·
Registered
502 Posts
I finished up my grille blockers and jacked my adapter and cable into the 2nd USB port under the glove box.

·
Registered
455 Posts
about 320kms. Another trip this Thursday. Nice twisty highway... I keep telling myself I love driving (and I do) but it *is* slowly starting to get old...

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
20 minutes in the garage this morning and my car is no longer sporting "Fiesta", "SE" or "Mason City Ford - Lincoln - Mercury" on the back. :cool:

1 - 20 of 7852 Posts