Fiesta Faction banner

7841 - 7853 of 7853 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Back from paint - more Blue Lightning Pearl (N6) accent bits. Waiting on a package of the OEM underbody clips before install.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
I hopefully fixed the long standing issue of the radio cutting out and putting out static and squeals. Everyone has been replacing them, we'll see, it's not for sure until time tells.

·
Registered
18 Posts
A few weeks ago, I installed an MBRP catback exhaust, a Turbosmart BOV and CEL defender, and a Perrin shorty antenna. A couple days ago, I installed an Injen cold air intake and Rally Armor mud flaps.

IMG_5964.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Passed the car on to my folks. Their old Neon finally went to the place where all old Neons end up. So no more Fiesta here. We did take delivery of our new 2018 Tesla Model 3 last Monday. Miss our little ride but am already in love with electric. Drove the Model 3 and the Fiesta from PDX up to N Idaho by the canadian border to deliver the car to mom and dad, stayed a couple days and then came back. What an unbelievable car.

Anyhow, 2011-2019 not a bad run. Keep on keeping on folks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Passed the car on to my folks. Their old Neon finally went to the place where all old Neons end up. So no more Fiesta here. We did take delivery of our new 2018 Tesla Model 3 last Monday. Miss our little ride but am already in love with electric. Drove the Model 3 and the Fiesta from PDX up to N Idaho by the canadian border to deliver the car to mom and dad, stayed a couple days and then came back. What an unbelievable car.

Anyhow, 2011-2019 not a bad run. Keep on keeping on folks!
Congrats on the model 3!!! Post some pictures when you get it!!!!

7841 - 7853 of 7853 Posts