Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
ummm.....people name their cars? This makes me want to rewatch the Top Gear Botswana special with Oliv3r.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've never been one to name a car but this one has so much personality it almost demands a name! :D

Mine is named, Frida...after the famous Mexico artist, Frida Kahlo.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I named my little blue guy after Bolt's noble but diminuative (small but sturdy?) sidekick, Rhino. Seemed to fit.....

·
Registered
413 Posts
I asked my FaceBook friends what I should name my Fiesta. The entries ranged from Pickle to Green Oger when someone came up with Fiona. Everyone jumped on board for Princess Fiona from Shreck so she was named "Fiona".

·
Registered
227 Posts
I asked my FaceBook friends what I should name my Fiesta. The entries ranged from Pickle to Green Oger when someone came up with Fiona. Everyone jumped on board for Princess Fiona from Shreck so she was named "Fiona".
A friend of mine nicknamed his SES "Vlasic," and that has earned him more than a few blank looks from strangers in the past several weeks. Guess they don't eat a lot of pickles where those folks come from.

Harry

·
Registered
324 Posts
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez :cool:

But we'll just call him Tuco :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
You guys are creative with naming your car. I've never named any of my trucks and I don't even know what to call my Fiesta. Oh well I'm sure I can come up with something.

·
Registered
303 Posts
My daughter wants to call the car Jack (as in Montery Jack Cheese) Just because we're from Wisconsin.

I think we need another name.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll be calling my car "Snowdrift" or "Sndrft" ala my last name. Since the car is white. I wanted a fluorescent/neon yellow but it wasn't available, so I ordered white.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
I don't know yet... maybe Helga or something. It'll be my little Euro car, despite Mexican build.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I named my little blue guy after Bolt's noble but diminuative (small but sturdy?) sidekick, Rhino. Seemed to fit.....

nice!! it's an SVT Fiesta.
What tires are on those wheels -- Conti's or something else?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts