Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously the new Fiesta is not out in North America yet, so what are you driving right now until you get your Fiesta?

Here's my current ride:

·
Registered
42 Posts
You're missing the bullet holes on you car :p Still have my Foci.

That's one ghey smilie ---> :p

WTH is that? Can we change that one?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I currently have a 2003 SVT Focus EAP, 1984 Mustang autocross car, and my wife drives a 2007 Escape AWD Limited. Shortly I will be taking delivery of a Hot Magenta 2011 Ford Fiesta Titanium edition.

Mustang (1994-present)

Focus ZX3R (2000-2005)

Focus SVT (2005-present)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pitch Black 2003 Focus, 2.3l Duratec PZEV (Don't have a fancy pic to post at the moment -- hopefully I'll have some time to take a few later this week... I'm due for another quick shoot anyway)

I would absolutely consider the Fiesta if the four-door didn't have such small backseats. With a six month-old now and (hopefully) more on the way down the road, I need every bit of space the Focus gives me and then some. Maybe well down the road, if I can afford a Fiesta as a third family car... but in the near future, unfortunately, it just doesn't look like a possibility.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Egg-Yolk Yellow 2001 Focus ZX3; 2.0 Zetec, 5spd, lots of little SVT + Euro bits along with a roof rack and kayak :D

The Focus is going to remain my project car and first love, but its also getting up there in millage and age. By the time the Fiesta finally hits our showrooms, I'd like to be in the market for a (possibly) second car to use a reliable DD.

Now, I wonder how much it costs to source a Ford roof rack from Europe for this new little bad-boy ;)

-Slip

·
Registered
1 Posts
Woooo hooooo...a new forum to frequent!!!

2009 Ford Fusion

1999 Ford F250 Super Duty (Which I just realized I need a new pic of showing mods)

2008 Lexus IS250 AWD

Toy:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well I don't have any pictures of my daily driver, but I have a 2003 Liquid Gray ZTS Focus. Mods are, SVT grill, SVT EAP wheels for the summer, SVT Air Box w/ ITG air filter, Steeda STS, VF Engineering lower motor mount, and window tint. In about two weeks it will have the SVT suspension.

My other ride, well BRGT350 already posted a picture of it, the 1984 Mustang.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm driving my 2005 MINI Cooper S:

Not too much fun done to it yet, but when work gets better it should get a tint, drop, and wheels. My wife drives a 2003 Focus ZX3 in Twilight Blue that I get to drive occasionally as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2002 Just a Cooper. No photos due to having to deal with lovely dial-up. I also have an '86 Fiero with 92hp of Tech 4 fury that has just replaced an '84 that was becoming more work than fun. Also a '74 Ford Courier.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As promised....

These will be either going away or going in storage ( at least one of them will, probably the Focus ) soon, I'll be getting a new Fiesta, last gen Fiesta ST or Focus ST ( or RS if I can find one cheap enough ) when I get to Denmark later this year.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I need to get some updated pics posted of my SVT Focus. I am actually going to miss my SVT for the next 6 months. The car is going to be leased to my dad while I have the Fiesta, so it will be around for me to drive when I miss it too much.

If anyone is looking for more pictures of my Mustang autocross car, including pictures of construction, check out www.racetech0722.com

1 - 20 of 103 Posts