If shipment and slowness of receiving the car is such a concern it's probably not the car for you anyway, in my own opinion. I think waiting a few extra weeks or months to get the right car is better than settling for another I don't love as much. It's such an expensive thing, to me, I have to love it.Not good. I have a source with access to the vehicle visibility report and they tell me that the vehicle arrived in Baltimore damaged. I'll be talking to my dealer about it today. I'm asking for my deposit back.
Yeah, I got the automated email today that my reserved car was on its way to the dealer. Same day I hit 1,000 miles in my dealer stock fiesta. Given that the email usually means at least a month of waiting, I think I made the better choice, too.Just found out my lime squeeze car is in baltimore after sitting in mexico for two months. I knew this would happen after buying the Magenta one last week but really... everyone at work says the Magenta fits me more and I do love the color. and again.. it WAS 1000 cheaper with nothing to really compromise on!