Fiesta Faction banner

What should I name My Tuxedo Black Fiesta?

• Alfred

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Linus

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Maria

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What should I name my Tuxedo Black Fiesta?
Alfred: Butler of Bruce Wayne fitting for Tuxedo Black
Linus: Send up for Linux Penguin, Linus the founder of Linux
Maria: Feminine and a traditional Mexican name, fitting for Fiesta
Other: give me some suggestions. If you like someone else's suggestion please second it and I'll take it into consideration.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Maria for the Fiesta's Mexican build and because most cars are women. They cause a lot of heartache and seem to drain you of your money and senses. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you vote other, please throw out a suggestion!!! :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm thinking Sister Sara, after the Clint Eastwood/Shirley MacLaine movie "Two Mules for Sister Sara." As you know, Sara was no Sister . . .

What made me think of that was the spaghetti western theme that seems to fit these Mexican-built cars. Our Fiesta will be named Tuco, after the 'ugly' character in "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly." I just couldn't bear to name it Blondie.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I've never named any car. However I have a personalized plate so that's close enough :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I may go with an OU tag with SNR 1KD on it, so the name will be namesake only. I am leaning heavily toward Maria. Theme song: My Maria by Brooks and Dunn. :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Jimini

Samantha is the lady in Sync, so We call ours Samantha.
Imaginative huh?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
147 Posts
What should I name my Tuxedo Black Fiesta?
Alfred: Butler of Bruce Wayne fitting for Tuxedo Black
Linus: Send up for Linux Penguin, Linus the founder of Linux
Maria: Feminine and a traditional Mexican name, fitting for Fiesta
Other: give me some suggestions. If you like someone else's suggestion please second it and I'll take it into consideration.
Just don't name yours "Miles". It's already taken.
I picked "Miles" because he's going to do a lot of them and he's really good at it.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Just don't name yours "Miles". It's already taken.
I picked "Miles" because he going to do a lot of them and he's really good at it.
You can't have "Domina", either... but you're more than welcome to indulge your dark fetishes and name her "Mistress"! ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Give it time...

...a name should come to you naturally. Sometimes, it takes a while, get to know her, and she will make her presence known...

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
...a name should come to you naturally. Sometimes, it takes a while, get to know her, and she will make her presence known...
I agree... I went through three names before settling on "Domina". the others just didn't feel natural or right to me...

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
You're welcome to repeat my Fiesta name,"Fiasco"!
Its not a fiasco but Ford has a history of naming cars that are easy to mangle. And I just can't help calling it a Fiasco.

More examples as I stated in a previous post:

Ford Fusion = Ford Confusion

Ford Focus = Ford Fungus

Ford Taurus = B.S.

Remember the Mercury Mystique? = Mistake

or The Ford Escape = Ford Mistake

I can't fault them for names like Mustang or Edge or Flex. They all seem pretty good.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Every car manufacturer has a name or three that people make disparaging nicknames for. No need to be hating on Ford here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts