Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cars.com lists several dealers as having them in stock, but when I call it's always the same: "Any day now."

Is there something online that has up-to-date info so I don't have to keep calling dealers?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Cars.com lists several dealers as having them in stock, but when I call it's always the same: "Any day now."

Is there something online that has up-to-date info so I don't have to keep calling dealers?
I ordered mine in March and with the VIP perferental order handling, you should be able to find one before mine comes. In fact they might even sell you mine!:eek: In fact they way Ford keeps treating me,:( I just might let you have mine. :eek: Scheduled delivery date was June 19.

Dan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same thing here. One dealer is telling me mid-July. Another one told me back in May that they would get their first SES hatch on June 14th, but that came and went and they haven't been told when that one will arrive.

I'm in NH, though, so maybe we'll get them last?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Go to Ford's official inventory search site:

Ford Search Inventory

I thank that site posts only cars that dealers actually do have, unlike autotrader and cars.com where they can post cars they will be getting in the future.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Go to Ford's official inventory search site:

Ford Search Inventory

I thank that site posts only cars that dealers actually do have, unlike autotrader and cars.com where they can post cars they will be getting in the future.
Does anyone know what the difference between the inventory found above and the one found on:

Welcome to Your California Ford Dealers Website serving San Francisco region

the yourcaliforniaford actually shows some in stock while the normal one doesn't

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Does anyone know what the difference between the inventory found above and the one found on:

Welcome to Your California Ford Dealers Website serving San Francisco region

the yourcaliforniaford actually shows some in stock while the normal one doesn't
That website is (probably) run outside of "official" Ford Motor Company websites. A lot of times, larger centres will have these "regional" websites for marketing. So, it's unclear where they get their inventory data (maybe through the dealers themselves, their order sheets, is inventory updated real-time or periodically, etc.).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts