Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got the Ford Fiesta Brochure in the mail that I ordered by clicking the link on the bottom of the Ford Web site. On the back page is the $750 private cash coupon that a couple of others have talked about here. Who else got this? For clicking a link on a web site I save $750. I think I need to pinch myself. ;)

The coupon is good on purchases between 7/26/10 and 9/24/10 FROM DEALER STOCK.

That brings up another question -- Mine is a private order - not dealer stock. What hoops do I have to jump through to use this? If the dealer is not willing to honor this, I found another dealer 90 miles north of here that has a Fiesta coming for stock that is exactly like the one I have on order. I really don't want to play that card though.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Get with the manager...

I just got the Ford Fiesta Brochure in the mail that I ordered by clicking the link on the bottom of the Ford Web site. On the back page is the $750 private cash coupon that a couple of others have talked about here. Who else got this? For clicking a link on a web site I save $750. I think I need to pinch myself. ;)

That brings up another question -- Mine is a private order - not dealer stock. What hoops do I have to jump through to use this? If the dealer is not willing to honor this, I found another dealer 90 miles north of here that has a Fiesta coming for stock that is exactly like the one I have on order. I really don't want to play that card though.

Since I never got my voucher for the $595 Sync n' Sound from Reservations my dealer let me use this on my ordered "reserved" Fiesta.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
I qualify for the $500 graduate discount, which specifies "from dealer stock" as well. I pointed this out to my dealer before placing my order and he assured be that my ordered car will still count for the discount.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I ended up buying from dealer stock, and I used that coupon. Given all the trouble we've had getting out reserved cars here, they might let you use that on your reserved car, too, but you should ask about it now. It doesn't come out of the dealer's bottom line, so they won't try to keep it from you, I don't think.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

I think they will accept it as long as you don't accept the SYNC discount. I got that $750 coupon in the mail and plan to use that instead of the $595 SYNC. I think two people on this forum said their dealer took both. I'm going to see if that is possible too.

·
Registered
642 Posts
The dealer took my $750 coupon on my reserved car but couldn't do the $595 SYNC discount with the $750 together. Obviously, I took the larger discount.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I ended up buying from dealer stock, and I used that coupon. Given all the trouble we've had getting out reserved cars here, they might let you use that on your reserved car, too, but you should ask about it now. It doesn't come out of the dealer's bottom line, so they won't try to keep it from you, I don't think.
I used that $750 coupon. I abandoned my order and bought dealer inventory at a totatlly different dealership than the one I ordered through. The new dealership also had a $250 discount for findiing the car I bought on their web site. So a couple of clicks on the internet and filling out a form got me $1,000 off the msrp!

I can't recall which thread this was originally discussed in, but I remember some folks saying they successfully used the $750 off coupon with their Sync discount. It's probably something that's at the dealer's discretion. But I'd sure try it. They can only say, "no."

·
Registered
642 Posts
If the dealer gave both discounts, then part of it came out of their pocket that wasn't reimbursed by Ford. The $750 coupon stated clearly that it could not be used with the SYNC discount. My dealer tried to get it with Ford but were unsuccessful and weren't willing to depart with another $595.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I had the same coupon but couldn't use it because I got D-Plan and it said that it couldn't be use with A/X/D Plans. I did get the SYNC Rebate transfered from my reserved car that is still in Mexico to the dealer stock car that was identical to the one I ordered after the dealer got oked from the district Ford rep and I got ok'ed from Sam in case the rep turned them down.
I did ask about using SYNC,D-Plan and 750.00 Private cash but that didn't fly.

·
Registered
264 Posts
LM Tech,

Will you please tell everyone how you got the SYnc incentive applied to your order? I know there is a process, but I don't know if I am able to say on here how you did.

But you can!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
LM Tech,

Will you please tell everyone how you got the SYnc incentive applied to your order? I know there is a process, but I don't know if I am able to say on here how you did.

But you can!!
The dealer just had to ask the local Ford Rep for an exemption to swap it over to the stock unit car because my ordered car had been delayed for so long. The called the rep at like 6:00 at night and left a message and the rep called back a little later but I had already left the dealership. The salesman called me at 9:00 the next morning ,which was right after he got into work, and told me that it had been oked and they got my car ready and I picked it up after work.
I didn't have to do anything the dealership principle and salesman did it all .

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just came from the dealer. I showed him the $750 private cash coupon and hes said, "That's great! You qualify for that." They are also going to take care of installing the LED lights (not available with SFE - purchased from parts dept.) and mounting the arm rest. The waiting is a little easier this morning. ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I just came from the dealer. I showed him the $750 private cash coupon and hes said, "That's great! You qualify for that." They are also going to take care of installing the LED lights (not available with SFE - purchased from parts dept.) and mounting the arm rest. The waiting is a little easier this morning. ;)
THat is awesome Nels!! Glad they got that approved for you!!

You buying the first round of beers??

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
If your ordered early and got the lesser value SYNC (which I'd rather NOT have, even for free) you lost out on the higher value $750, like me. Just one more thing Ford did to make me upset with the resevation, internet thing. Anyone who says it was a great program, well I stong disagree with you. Ford went out of their way to make it a bad experience for me.

·
Registered
264 Posts
With all dure respect Corvair, I highly doubt anyone at Ford went out of their way to piss you off. I would suspect that person would be unemployed by lunch.

·
Registered
227 Posts
We got both the $595 Sync/Stereo discount and the $750 cash back applied to our Fiesta. Really helped with our final out-the-door price, monthly payments, etc.

Harry :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
My local Ford dealership obviously didn't want to sell cars because I was ready to order a car and I brought in the $750 private cash coupon and the salesman I had been working with argued with me that there were no incentives being offered on the Fiesta and the y knew nothing about any coupon being sent out! Needless to say when he called me after talking to his sales manager and made it sound like they were not going to honor the coupon I called an out of town dealer who said bring it in and not only honored that but also gave me an additional $350 off sticker. I went back into my local dealer to pick up my coupon he insisted on "holding" for me (so I wouldn't take it to another dealer obviously) and as they sat and tried to convince me they couldn't honor it or give me any other money off I informed them that an out of town dealer was happy to honor it and I would be dealing with them. The dealer I am currently working with didn't have what I wanted on the lot but the one I put the deposit down on was due to arrive any day (that was a month ago). I left my local dealer with a very bad taste in my mouth not only from the coupon ordeal but from the salesman's comment in regard to me trading my current vehicle that has only 28,000k on it "it's an odd looking car so it's not real popular and trade in on it isn't that good". I told him trade in isn't based on beauty but value and sold my car privately for almost 3,000.00 more then they were going to give me!!! I asked him if suddenly the ecomony had become so good that they no longer cared about getting cutomers to come in and buy their cars. I will never recommend them and unfortunately I will now have to drive 60 miles round trip for any warranty work because I won't deal with my local Ford dealership.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I found another dealer 90 miles north of here that has a Fiesta coming for stock that is exactly like the one I have on order.

2011 Fiesta SE Sedan
Blue Flame, 201A, heated seats, Super Fuel Economy pkg
Did that dealer order a SFE?! That you won't see much, would you?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was able to apply the $750 private cash with x-plan pricing. From my understanding most dealerships love the private cash offers because it doesn't touch their profit, that is a Ford rebate, so Ford reimburses them for it. I used it on a car that was ordered for dealer stock. I am still waiting for the car to come in, but we've filled out all the paperwork. I also believe that you can't combine private cash offers, so you can't use military or college private cash offers ($500 off) with the $750 coupon. My $750 basically canceled out what I'm going to end up paying for TT&L so I definitely dig it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did that dealer order a SFE?! That you won't see much, would you?
I thought that was interesting as well. To have a Sedan for stock is a big enough surprise, let alone adding a $695 option that will appeal to a limited number of customers. Now there is a dealer who is willing to go out on a limb to see just what kind of customer is out there!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts