Fiesta Faction banner

Who is waiting for their PowerShift to be OK'd to ship?

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  NLC-KC 
#1 ·
Is there a problem with the PowerShift Fiestas? Mine was produced on 6/8. Others were produced before that. Has anyone who ordered the auto trans had confirmation that their Fiesta has shipped? :confused:

Discussion starter · #8 ·
From what I'm seeing there either WAS a problem with the PowerShift that has now been resolved or, as another source reports, they are just shipping the automatics a week later than the manuals for some reason.

It's worth noting that BRGT350's manual-equipped car was built much later than mine but has already shipped. Meanwhile, mine still sits. That gives credence to the one-week delay theory.
Which made me wonder why we weren't told the plan was to ship manuals first? Also, if the auto transmissions were OK'd to ship on 6/7 why haven't we been notifide that any have shipped yet? It may well be a software problem with the auto transmissions but why weren't we told? Just wondering at the lack of communication for many of us who reserved and ordered early...where is the VIP experience?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.