Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its Christmas and my wife just got a new car. a 2014 Fiesta SE in Lime Green. She loves it and so far I do to. But experience has taught me that its a good idea to find a forum and familiarize myself with any new car I get. I'm a member at SeriousExplorations, ExpeditionForums, FocusFanatics, and now FistaFacture. Hope you all have a great Christmas, and I'll be around here now and then to learn from those more experienced than I.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Merry Christmas and welcome to the forums. I recently acquired myself my first Fiesta as well. It’s a 2014 Fiesta SE 1.6 5 speed. These little cars are great. Feel free to ask any questions, and post up your ride

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thank you for the replies! I do have one question so far. Has Ford/Microsoft stopped supporting the Sync system?
Yes it has.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
57 Posts
welcome to the faction! its unfortunate that they dont, but theres some diy write ups out there on switching out to sync 3 or some kinda sketchy replacement options. It seems like alot thats not really worth the work for it at the end of the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts