Fiesta Faction banner

Who will modify their Fiestas?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you plan on installing some aftermarket rims, or plan on doing a full-on custom Fiesta, who is planning on doing something to make their cars unique? I have a set of 17" mille miglia HT3s sitting in my living room waiting to go on my car. Planning on blacking out the headlights, and installing some HID's. I'm curious as to what peoples plans are for their new rides!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I'm waiting for the Ford Racing Fiesta handling pack, strut tower brace and short throw shifter to arrive :) So far I have a K&N air filter, Magnecor KV85 ignition cables, Ford accessory leather/aluminum shift knob, sport aluminum pedals and armrest by Polytec Foha. Oh and Michelin summer tires on the OE 16" wheels. and I removed the "SES" badge from the hatch.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
My car was stock for about an hour after I signed the paperwork for it. 17" wheels, body kit, spoiler, pedal pads, shift knob, blacked out chrome, headlight protection film, and K&N filter are already done. Next up will be PCM tuning, exhaust, and short throw shifter.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll maybe add an armrest. Other than that, no plans to modify anything else. I am not too keen on slammin it or adding a 1000 watt sound system with subwoofers that take up all the useable space in the back.

Keeping it "pure". ;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Tint and rear spoiler are on. Armrest is in box waiting to be installed. 17" SVT 6-spoke wheels are next--probably in Sept.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spoke to Lotek about making a gauge pillar for our cars. They said that it's no problem as long as I have 30 people committed to buying one. HA! maybe i'll wait until the forums become a little more active...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have my HIDS on order and should be here soon. Other than the tint, i am planning on a CAI, Tune, possibly ford exhaust if i like it, and the Ford subwoofer for the Fiesta. Not much else at the moment. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I definitely will look forward to seeing some reviews about the Ford Racing handling pack, absolutely interested in that. HID's and K&N will most likely be the first things for me but an exhaust would be somewhere down the line.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Stock! I like the Fiesta as-is and I'm not into all that fancy stuff personally. :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well, I'm currently looking for aftermarket LED tail lights, then I want to put some HID's up front. That's all, and I'm contemplating putting in a boomerang.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well I voted "stock" but I am adding the Boomerang arm rest. I suppose you can call that a mod. I have no intention to do much else with it. I will also be adding the LED parking lights by purchasing them through the parts department and installing them at delivery. There is no way to get them from the factory with the SFE package, but mine will have them.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Well I voted "stock" but I am adding the Boomerang arm rest. I suppose you can call that a mod. I have no intention to do much else with it. I will also be adding the LED parking lights by purchasing them through the parts department and installing them at delivery. There is no way to get them from the factory with the SFE package, but mine will have them.
Ooo... so does the SFE package include an aluminum spare wheel?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ooo... so does the SFE package include an aluminum spare wheel?
Only on the sedan version, if I understand correctly. The spare wheel and spoiler are the main reasons why the SFE for the sedan is $200 more than the SFE for the hatch (which has a spoiler already).

·
Registered
160 Posts
Don't really believe in modification. Having engineered these products, I'd have to say they look best the way we build 'em.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I plan on doing some "mods". I really want to go with some 35-40% tint. Some nice svt style 17" rims. Maybe and I mean maybe a lower spring set up. Then I really want to throw some HID'S in the mix but really want to have a projector style head lamp. We will see what comes out for the headlights. Then I think I Will choose a nice classy exhaust and intake.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mods. Having Euro spoiler painted next week. Body kit sometime after. Want an intake (and one that "feels" right). Already tinted. I think I'll stop there...but I've always said that.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes I have .....

1) 6 inch stripe with 1/4 inch stripes on both sides across the hood/roof/hatch on drivers side

2) Boomerang Armrest

3) Illiminated scuff plates

4) Vinyl protection on back bumper, frt grill and frt headlights

5) Rear Back-Up Aid

·
Registered
642 Posts
My wish list

So far, I've purchased:
- Non-Illuminated sill plates installed
- All-Weather rubber mats waiting for the snow
- Hatchback cargo mat
- Boomarang Armrest (yet to be installed)

Eventually....
- Cold air intake (either Steeda's or Ford Racing's
- Cat back exhaust maybe; I'm not digging the sound from the clips I've heard
- Rear Hatch Euro Spoiler

And, if they ever come out with it....
- Halagen fog lights that will fit where the LEDs are
- Rear bumper paint protector not from Ford; too expensive!
- Rear lower valance with exhaust cut-out
- chrome exhaust tips

Not going to get too crazy. I recently traded my 05 Mustang GT (because I couldn't sell it outright) with some Ford Racing upgrades and got burned. So, I'm going to try and stick to practical upgrades; I don't know if that will be possible.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts