Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone found luck finding one that fits the Fiesta? I just noticed that the Fiesta windshield is tall and the sun shade I used for my truck is way small.

I'm looking for the one that you twist and fold, not the ones that you roll.

Thanks!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Same problem with all these type cars. For my Yaris I had to buy a large size, cut off a panel from each side and sew part of it to the bottom. Fits pretty good now. But a sewing machine makes it easier to do.

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is a problem (even though it's an old thread).
I did find one that fits at wally world, but it wasn't one of those folding cardboard types. The jumbo is 27" long and that doesn't work with the 33" long glass length in the center.

We did get a pair of Jumbo twisting covers that measure 31" on the longest side and it just makes it to the visors. There was a slightly larger set of silverized covers there too, but I was out voted.

·
Registered
665 Posts

This is what I found. It fits perfectly (doesn't even need the visors to stay in place). But it's a roll-up not a folding one.

·
Registered
910 Posts
While they don't supply complete coverage, I've found the "Medium" twist to fold shades work fine if you use the so the long side goes up and down rather than side to side as you would use them normally. They will stay if an edge is under the mirror and pressed up with the built in flip down shades (sorry long day and I can't remember the real name for them). I'll try a picture tomorrow. I got two extra large jumbo sized ones which worked but they were just too big and bulky. The more normal sized shades leave a but of the front dash exposed but thatis it.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
642 Posts

This is what I found. It fits perfectly (doesn't even need the visors to stay in place). But it's a roll-up not a folding one.
I have the same product. It was found on E-Bay. Put a search in for a 2011 Ford Fiesta Winshield Visor. I think it was about $40 and yes, the only pain is that it rolls up but other than that it does fit perfectly.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Same problem with all these type cars. For my Yaris I had to buy a large size, cut off a panel from each side and sew part of it to the bottom. Fits pretty good now. But a sewing machine makes it easier to do.
This is what I did for my 2011 SES hatchback. Works fine. I think it cost $5.98 at Wal-Mart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts