Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rear works as expected. Pull stalk and it sprays and can hear the motor. Front does nothing. Press stalk in to operate front and no noise and of course no water. Put a meter on connector at pump and it reads 12v on both contacts. When operating either washer one side or the other drops to 0v. Pulled pump and verified it works to spray both sides off of a battery while swapping the leads. Ideas? Have hoses swapped for the time being to get front to spray.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rear works as expected. Pull stalk and it sprays and can hear the motor. Front does nothing. Press stalk in to operate front and no noise and of course no water. Put a meter on connector at pump and it reads 12v on both contacts. When operating either washer one side or the other drops to 0v. Pulled pump and verified it works to spray both sides off of a battery while swapping the leads. Ideas? Have hoses swapped for the time being to get front to spray.
I'm having this exact same problem. How do I gain access to the pump? I see a lot of people say that it's the switch but I'd like to check the pump first. Perhaps even switch the hoses for the time being, like you did, for a patch job until I can fix it right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts