Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m way new at this. Had to replace blower fan in 2011 fiesta had to remove gas pedal and both brake switches and air bag all done with battery disconnected. replaced fan reinstalled no problems. The blue brake switch didn’t go in all the way so cruise control didn’t work. Reinstalled it cruise works after second test drive wrench light came on car driving fine but no codes and won’t clear

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m way new at this. Had to replace blower fan in 2011 fiesta had to remove gas pedal and both brake switches and air bag all done with battery disconnected. replaced fan reinstalled no problems. The blue brake switch didn’t go in all the way so cruise control didn’t work. Reinstalled it cruise works after second test drive wrench light came on car driving fine but no codes and won’t clear
turn ignition to 2 but do not start the engine. Hold brake and gas pedalsdown firmly for 30 seconds. Shouldfix the problem. Another method is to begin with ignition off, press and hold both pedals, turn to ignition 2 but don’t start, with 30seconds while still holding pedals down. Let me know if this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turn ignition to 2 but do not start the engine. Hold brake and gas pedalsdown firmly for 30 seconds. Shouldfix the problem. Another method is to begin with ignition off, press and hold both pedals, turn to ignition 2 but don’t start, with 30seconds while still holding pedals down. Let me know if this helps
I tried that several combinations mine has a light wrench with oil can for oil change. Don’t understand the engine failure message but it never goes into limp mode. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I tried that several combinations mine has a light wrench with oil can for oil change. Don’t understand the engine failure message but it never goes into limp mode. Thanks
ah that sucks, I had the same light in mycar and that cleared it up. You said it’s not showing any codes so hmmm... Have you ever checked your User Manual to see what the light means in your car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts