Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the 2nd owner of my fiesta and it never came with the cargo cover when i picked it up. Looking to pick up in or around the Houston Area.

Or willing to purchase from out of state.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am the 2nd owner of my fiesta and it never came with the cargo cover when i picked it up. Looking to pick up in or around the Houston Area.

look in junkyards or craigslist for junked fiestas you will probably find one pretty easily

·
Registered
839 Posts
That's not a bad price ($115+17.33 shipping) as my dealer's MSRP for PANEL ASY - REAR PACKAGE TRAY Part #: BE8Z5846668BA is $154.08 and their price to me is $124.81 (no shipping however).

·
Registered
518 Posts
That's not a bad price ($115+17.33 shipping) as my dealer's MSRP for PANEL ASY - REAR PACKAGE TRAY Part #: BE8Z5846668BA is $154.08 and their price to me is $124.81 (no shipping however).
Yeah its not to bad, I got one locally for 40 bucks when I was looking lol, However I was lucky since the guy was rebuilding a fiesta with a totaled one. Thats why I would recommend checking craigslist first

·
Registered
1 Posts
2016 Ford Fiesta Cargo Cover

I have one. My husband left it behind and then totaled the car. Great shape. $30 in Florida for pickup or I can ship to you at your expense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts