Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I spend $160 on a short shifter, I wanted to check if anyone has a used short shifter for sale. I'm not picky on the brand of the short shifter. Perhaps you're thinking of selling/trading your Fiesta and want to recoup some of what you spent on upgrades?

Disclaimer: I don't have 100 posts. But, this post isn't spam and I'm not a dealer posting an ad.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the CFM adjustable shifter with performance bushings for sale. Used it maybe for a 100 miles and took it off (due to my wife not liking it). It's been sitting in my garage in a box collecting dust. It comes with the factory base so it's ready to install (there is a cheaper option without the base). I paid $235 for it but throw me an offer.

-Nick

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the CFM adjustable shifter with performance bushings for sale. Used it maybe for a 100 miles and took it off (due to my wife not liking it). It's been sitting in my garage in a box collecting dust. It comes with the factory base so it's ready to install (there is a cheaper option without the base). I paid $235 for it but throw me an offer.

-Nick
Nice! I sent you a PM!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I built my own for the price of a used on on ebay. And I only did that so I would have my orginal as a backup. I was even able to offset the shaft off to the side so it was a little closer to me. It doesn't "look pretty" but who cares, it's under the stock shift boot.

·
Super Moderator
1,264 Posts
I built my own for the price of a used on on ebay. And I only did that so I would have my orginal as a backup. I was even able to offset the shaft off to the side so it was a little closer to me. It doesn't "look pretty" but who cares, it's under the stock shift boot.
Awesome! Pics and write up please :cool:... In another thread though as this is a WTB ad.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the Steeda short throw with the solid shifter bushings I used for about 8 months. You'd spend $220 new for them. looks brand new. $125 shipped.

I also have the R2C cold-air intake and retrofitted bi-xenon Morimoto headlight assemblies.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have the Steeda short throw with the solid shifter bushings I used for about 8 months. You'd spend $220 new for them. looks brand new. $125 shipped.

I also have the R2C cold-air intake and retrofitted bi-xenon Morimoto headlight assemblies.

[/URL][/IMG]
Can you post pics of the headlights?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts

[/URL][/IMG]
Still have that for sale? I sent you a PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts