Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys? Who's ready for the X-Games this year, we have 4 Fiesta's ready to take all three top spots!! Remember last year Kenny Brack shocked everyone taking the Ford to the Gold!!! This year we have Block on board!!! Lets go Ford Fiesta rally teams!!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Whats up guys? Who's ready for the X-Games this year, we have 4 Fiesta's ready to take all three top spots!! Remember last year Kenny Brack shocked everyone taking the Ford to the Gold!!! This year we have Block on board!!! Lets go Ford Fiesta rally teams!!!!
Yes, I'll be there. Woohoo! I have tickets for the rally car and superrally on saturday. I can't wait. Go Ford Fiestas!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
#3 video is coming later, I don't even think its filmed yet.

I will be gone this weekend for a charity event (based on last year's Fiesta Movement charity mission) so I will have my DVR set to record another Fiesta gold!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't wait for Saturday, fingers will be crossed for 4 fiestas in the semis and a sweep of all the medals!! My girl is already dreading it because it will be 100% focus on the racing!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And on the question of gymkhana 3, I read something today that said they just wrapped up filming and it will be released soon! Hoon of the year 2 years in a row baby!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
There was a contest for gymkhana 3 where you submitted where you thought it should be done and would get invited to the shoot if your location was picked. It is supposed to be shot in August from what the contest said.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could have been mistaken and it should have read that it will be shot soon, of course when I look to find the article again it is no-where to be found. If i find it I will post a link.

·
Registered
430 Posts
X Games was incredible! Without a doubt, the superrally was the most exciting event. Four rally cars racing together in the coliseum stadium was an awesome experience. Pretty incredible to witness the first ever superrally on X Games with the Fiestas dominating. Ken Block with Monster and Kenny Brack with Olsbergs had some bad luck with their Fiestas; but the Fiestas were well represented with a 1 and 2 finish with Tanner Foust and Brian Deegan of Rockstar. They finished the same order with the rally car earlier in the afternoon. Three Fiestas could have been in the final of the superrally but Block's Fiesta malfunctioned when he was in the lead in the last chance qualifier round.

We couldn't go in the rally cars area, but I was able to take some shots over the fence.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Screenshots of video of superrally final:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awesome pics Bramos!! I really wish I could have been there but will be for sure next year!! Was very happy to see two fiestas dominate (would have been nice to see Block and Brack do better!) but overall a great day for the fiesta's! Im sure there will be a lot of interest peaked in the car after this!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
awesome pics Bramos!! I really wish I could have been there but will be for sure next year!! Was very happy to see two fiestas dominate (would have been nice to see Block and Brack do better!) but overall a great day for the fiesta's! Im sure there will be a lot of interest peaked in the car after this!!
Thank you! The photos were shot with my phone but there are better pictures out there floating around the web.

How was the ESPN coverage? I did not see their TV coverage but I heard it was not that great. Were they just focusing on the lead car? A lot of racing and exciting stuff was happening with all the 4 cars in the race. I took some videos of the rally car and superrally too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the ESPN coverage was just like you said, a lot of follow the leader which was fine cause it was always a Fiesta ;) however it would have been nice to get updates on what happened to the racers that fell out... we had no idea what happened to Block when he slowed in the super rally, which means we will definitely be heading there to see it live next year, we will have to see if we can get a group together!

·
Registered
430 Posts
the ESPN coverage was just like you said, a lot of follow the leader which was fine cause it was always a Fiesta ;) however it would have been nice to get updates on what happened to the racers that fell out... we had no idea what happened to Block when he slowed in the super rally, which means we will definitely be heading there to see it live next year, we will have to see if we can get a group together!
Oh a group meet up would be awesome for next year. Well I took videos of the rally and superally. You can view them at:

MobileMe Gallery

At least you'll get to see what you missed out on ESPN.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts