Fiesta Faction banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently installed my fog lights from winjet and they came with their own wiring setup but I dont want to go through that hassle since my fiesta 2016 se has the wiring already installed. My ONLY issues is my switch in my car does not have the fog light switch it stops after auto lights. Do i need to buy a switch to turn the lights on or will the lights come on with my normal lights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just ran up on this post last night thanks so much. I just sat down to do the relay mod for my fog lights then ran up on this post. Ive had my fog lights and switch installed right after I got my car just about 4 years ago. Went this morning to do the FORScan got it working and one light is burned out just my luck lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi.

The search function in the android Tapatalk app isn't great.

Would someone be kind enough to link the thread of the required parts for installing fogs?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Stuff

I have a 2019 Fiesta and I ordered the Switch and Fog Lights. I was lost to why they didn't work so I started my Internet search. I came across your post and looked at Forscan YouTube video's as well. My Fog Lights came to life by changing the value to Fog Lights with no restrictions in the IPC Central Configuration (MAIN) with no further actions needed.
Thanks for being a part of the puzzle BIG HIGH FIVE!
When the Ambient aesthetic light switch I ordered comes in I'm bringing that feature to life as well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts